Get an instant overview of the incentives you qualify for — and their expected benefits
Part of the robust LocatEDTM portal, the Incentives Profitability Model answers the million-dollar question for a location search. Which incentives are available for a given project? What are the expected benefits of those incentives? Now the answers are right at your fingertips.
Estimate likely incentives eligibility on day 1
See which incentives you qualify for
You don’t have time to read through each state’s dense catalog of incentives to still not know whether your project is eligible.
Don’t worry. We did the math for you for over 270 incentives programs across the Lower 48 states.
- See the specific programs you qualify for.
- Arm yourself with actionable insights on how discretionary each program may be.
U.S. Incentives Profitability Map
Click on a state to see the incentives included in our model.
Want an instant answer about which of these incentives you qualify for? Schedule a free demo today.
Estimate how much to expect in incentives awards
Once you’ve determined your project’s eligibility for a program, you’re just getting started. You now will need to estimate the likely incentives award based on the arcane statutory language.
Don’t worry. We did that for you.
- Estimate the likely award amount for each program.
- Understand how each program’s structure (e.g., grant vs. tax credit) can affect how and when benefits are paid out.
Estimate each incentive’s impact on profits
You know which incentives you’re eligible for and how much each incentive program may pay out. But, how will each state’s offer affect your project’s bottom line?
Do you have the time to build a state-by-state financial model? Don’t worry. We built the models for you.
- Estimate project profitability for each of the Lower 48 states before and after incentives are factored in.
- Adjust the inputs and assumptions to tailor the model to your actual circumstances.